Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hi Again

Hello Everyone. How are you?
I just heard from Emi, and from Takahiro, so I thought I'd put up a new post. Anyone who wants can post a comment.
I am very busy these days. I am teaching French in a highschool, with Grade 8s (13 years old) and Grade 12s (12 years old).
It's so much work! The younger kids are nice, but pretty wild.
It was just Halloween, a holiday where Canadian children put on costumes and go around to different houses asking for candy. Canadian adults put on costumes, drink a lot and dance. I went to a party and it was a lot of fun. I dressed as a mad scientist.
OK, tell me what you're up to.
Oh, and here's an idea. If you want to keep in touch with each other, and keep writing on a blog, you should start a new one. It's very easy. Then, you could write your own posts (instead of me doing it.) Try it out: it's easy and fun.
Take care,
Pablo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.Pablo,It's been a long time.I look like you have a good time.
I have spent the low time since I left in Japan.Yet,I can solve this problem. So,I was faced with what difficult problems.Now gradually, I can progress with it. I could discover many things in the low time and growing my caliber.

Teppei

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,Pablo.I'm Yuki!!
How are you? Teaching in a high school is nice!! I'm busy at reports and part-time job recently. I'm working hard and save money because I wanna go to Canada again. Next time,I wanna go to other place like Quebec and Tronto, not only Vancouber.

I still keep in touch with Carol as well as other friends in Japan.

Yuki

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello~~I'm Takahiro.
First,thank you pablo.we can meet here again from now on.
I'm not busy these days.haha;;;
um..I started studying Korean because I'll go to Korea next spring as exchange student.
So I have to study Korean hard~~..

I went to Kyoto with Teppei last weekend.There is so beautiful~~I was moved.But It was raining that day...
I had a good time in KYOTO♪

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home