I'll miss you.
Some of you are going home today; the rest of you are going home soon. I think we will all miss each other. And I hope there are things about Vancouver that you will miss. For our last post, I would like you to tell me about what you will miss when you go home. Your host family? Your classmates? The mountains? The beach?
Also, it would be good to hear about what you are looking forward to. It is always exciting and comfortable to go home after you have been away for a while. Tell us a few of the things you are looking forward to.
Also, it would be good to hear about what you are looking forward to. It is always exciting and comfortable to go home after you have been away for a while. Tell us a few of the things you are looking forward to.

7 Comments:
I'll miss my host family. My host family arevery kind to me. so, I miss them very much. And I'll miss my classmate. I like my classmate because they are son funny!!
Also I'm looking forward to seeing my family and my friends. I want to talk about Canada to my parents and grand parents.
Airi
I will miss to meet my classmates and my hostfamily who are good people. If I can meet with them again, I will meet. After I leave to Japan, I can take break at my house that is comfortable because I didnt meet with my parelents for 6 month.
Teppei
I'll miss classmates and teachers when I go back to Japan.
What is more, I will miss my host family.My hostfamily is always kind to me so I had good time in Vancouver.
After going back to Japan, I am looking forward to keeping in touch with my classmates in Langara.
Emi Sakoda
I'll miss my classmates.I think we are good friends!I'm very glad to see them.Because They are so kind and funny~~!!I took a lot of pictures with my friends.Whenever I see these pictures,they make me happy and smile.These are my important memories in my life.
I'm looking forward to seeing my family and friend.I want to talk with them about Canada.
(TAKAHIRO)
I'll miss my teacher, my friends who met at school and downtown. They gave me a lot of information, which is very nice for me when I come to Vancouver. They are all very kind. I want to contact them from now on. I miss them very much.
Jun.
I miss my classmates whose characters are nice. I enjoyed studying English in Vancouver with young Japanese students living in multicultural society. Therefore I learned when I have to obey her rule at home or when I should claim my opinion without hesitation, but I think I've tried to respect my homestay family. I'm extremely interested in First Nation in Canada, so I'll read some books about it in Japan. I miss our teacher Pablo who encourage us to learn the way to use English. Thanks a lot.
Fumiko
How have you been,Pablo??
I'm not sure whether you see this coment or not.
If you see this coment,please leave a coment for us.
and please make some topic like before.then we'll learn and practice English from you.
take care.
(TAKAHIRO)
Post a Comment
<< Home