I don't agree!
Hi Class,
Today we're going to play a game. The name of the game is "I don't agree."
Here's how it works.
One person writes something. For example:
Oranges are the best fruit, because they are juicy.
The next person has to say: "I don't agree." Then, they have to give reasons.
I don't agree. I think oranges are not the best fruit, because they are hard to peel. Bananas are the best fruit.
The next person has to disagree.
No, I don't agree. Bananas are not the best fruit, because they are mushy, and not sweet.
ALSO, YOU CAN CHANGE THE SUBJECT ANY TIME.
eg. After disagreeing about bananas, you DO NOT have to talk about fruit. You can say anything you want. For example:
I think Nelly Furtado is the best singer. (or) I think Victoria is prettier than Vancouver. (or) I think history is the most boring subject.
Let's start with this one.
I think Snickers is the best sweet, because you have peanuts and chocolate together.
Today we're going to play a game. The name of the game is "I don't agree."
Here's how it works.
One person writes something. For example:
Oranges are the best fruit, because they are juicy.
The next person has to say: "I don't agree." Then, they have to give reasons.
I don't agree. I think oranges are not the best fruit, because they are hard to peel. Bananas are the best fruit.
The next person has to disagree.
No, I don't agree. Bananas are not the best fruit, because they are mushy, and not sweet.
ALSO, YOU CAN CHANGE THE SUBJECT ANY TIME.
eg. After disagreeing about bananas, you DO NOT have to talk about fruit. You can say anything you want. For example:
I think Nelly Furtado is the best singer. (or) I think Victoria is prettier than Vancouver. (or) I think history is the most boring subject.
Let's start with this one.
I think Snickers is the best sweet, because you have peanuts and chocolate together.

35 Comments:
I don't agree. I don'like chocolate. I like fruits.
Akiko Fujiwara
I dont agree. I dont like snikers because that is crasy.
Teppei Kunita
I don't agree, because I don't like peanutss. I like chocolate cake.
Carol
I don't agree that fruits are better than chocolate. Fruits are healthier, but chocolated tastes better.
How about movies? My favourite kind of movies are dramas - I like movies that are serious, and a little bit sad.
Pablo
I don't agree.I like chocolate and sweets.
Emi Sasada
I don't agree. I don't want to eat chocolate and peanuts together. Eating only chocolate is nice for me.
Emiko
I don't agree.I don't like play soccer because basketball is more funny than soccer
~BENNY WANG ~
I don't agree that the best kind of movies are dramas. Because I don't like sad stories. I like fantasy ones such as Disney.
Hiromi Sato
I don't agree, I don't like drama because it is to sad. I like to do some thing which make me happy, such as going out with friends.
Carol
I don't agree with you Benny! Soccer is the most popular sport in the world, and the reason is that it is so much fun! More fun than basketball, for sure.
Also, I think June is the best month of the year. It's summer but it's not too hot: perfect!
Pablo
I don't agree with Benny. I don't like basketball. Player has to run a lot. I like watching sports games.
Airi
I don't agree with you. Because choco and nuts have too calories. Such kind of junk food makes me too fat.
By the way, I like dancing, especially ballroom dance. It makes me to keep straight figure and my health. To my reglet, my parner never dance well.
I don't agree. Basketball is fun, but I can't play it because it is too hard for me. I like baseball.
Rie
Hiromi,I don't agree because they are sometimes crasy.I like love stories which has happy end.
Yuki Yanaga
I'm sorry, Fumiko, but I don't agree with you. I don't like dancing, probably because I'm very bad! Maybe like your partner.
Pablo
I don't agree.I like winter.Because there are Christmas and my birthday and the New Year.
Emi Sasada
Hello. Jun is here! How is your trip at Victria? My wife and I stayed at a luxuary?! hotel. It's very nine. I don't agree this country's sales tax system. It's complicated and annoyance. All prices don't include the tax. In Japan, of cause we have sales tax but the price is showed including the tax. So we are easy to prepare the money to buy the goods. Even if I have
$100, I can't buy a shirt for the price shown on the tag in Canada!!
I don't agree with Airi. Wathing sport is boring, so I like playing sports.
Akiko Fujiwara
I don't agree. In June, it is not hot but we can't swim!! In the summer we should swim in the ocean. So I think July is best month.July is colder than August ,but we can swim!!
Emiko
I don't agree with you. I hate to sport under the big sunshine. I like swimming because I don't have to sweat.
I don't agree.Because,when it rain we can't play baseball.I like play tag.
TAKAHIRO
I don't agree with "SMALL EMI "Because my brithday is at summer.
I don't agree with Carol. I like documentary on TV. They teach us lots of nature, and living's ife.
Story has fiction, so I don't like.
Fumiko
I don't agree with Pablo.
I think basketball is most interesting sports in the world.
It is a lot of fun not only playing but watching.
But it is boring for most girls to play soccer.
Emi Sakoda
I don't agree with "SMALL EMI "Because my brithday is at summer
!!~ BENNY WANG~ !!
I don't agree with tallest.I don't like summer.Summer is very hot!
Emi Sasada
I don't agree with "SMALL EMI "Because my brithday is at summer
!!~ BENNY WANG~ !!
I don't agree with you. I don't like swiming because I don't like suntan. If I swim, IMy skin will be black. I like not suntun skin.
Sorry, I don't agree with Emi Sasada. I don't like winter because I don't like coldness. I like autumn.
Hiromi
I agree with Benny, and I don't agree with Emi. It's true that summer is hot - that's great! You don't have to wear coats, and it doesn't rain so much, and you can stay out late at night because it's still light. It's the best time of year for sure.
Also, there is no school in the summer. Except for you.
Pablo
I don't agree with Fumiko. Documentary is boring for me. So I like comedy. It is very fun.
Emiko
I don't agree with EmiSasada. Winter is really cold, so I can't go outside. I like spring.
Akiko Fujiwara
I don't agree with Fumiko.Because documentary is boring for me.It is not fun.I like fun program so I like comedy.
Sorry Hiromi, I don't like autumn because in autumn there is no event. I like summer. Rie
I don't agree with Emi Sakoda. My birthday is Christmasday, but I don't like winter. I'm poor at winter sports so I cannot go outside in winter. I prefer fall. That season is good for picnic and sightseeing for red leaves. I don't like summer, because mosquitos love me too much.
Fumiko
Post a Comment
<< Home